⮚ Perovskites ⮚ Ferroelectrics
⮚ Dielectrics ⮚ Impedance/Modulus spectroscopy
⮚ Energy Storage ⮚ Piezoelectric properties
⮚ Electrocaloric effect ⮚ Multiferroic properties
⮚Magneto-Dielectric ⮚Defect states study
⮚ Piezoelectric energy harvester ⮚ Device fabrication using Thin-film Technology ⮚ Piezo-photocatalysis
Experimental Condensed Matter Physics:
● Synthesis of Chemically Modified Sodium Bismuth Titanate (NBT), Barium Titanate (BT), and Copper Oxide (CuO).
● Structure-Property Correlation
● Temperature-dependent Dielectric and Ferroelectric Properties and Raman Spectroscopy
● Room Temperature Multiferroic Properties
● Magneto-Dielectric Properties
● Electrocaloric Effect
● Effect of variance of Ionic Size and Valence State on Optical and Electrical Properties
● Effect of electric and magnetic field on structure and properties
X-Ray Diffraction (XRD), Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope (FESEM), Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDX), X-Ray Photoluminescence Spectroscopy (XPS), Raman Spectroscopy, UV-Vis measurement, PE-loop tracer, Dielectric Measurement, AC Conductivity, Complex Impedance Spectroscopy
Sol-gel, Hydrothermal, Microwave, Electrospinning
Investigating the electrocaloric effect in the Na0.47Bi0.47Ca0.06-xBaxTiO3 lead-free ceramics.
Effect of poling on the Structure, Vibrational, and Electrical properties of Na0.47Bi0.47Ca0.06-xBaxTiO3 lead-free ceramics.
Room Temperature Magneto-Dielectric Coupling in the CaMnO3 modified NBT lead-free ceramics.
Effect of Mn doping on the Structural, Optical, and Vibrational properties of ZnTiO3.
Theoretical and experimental insight on defect dipole induced improved electrocaloric response in Fe and Mn modified Na0.47Bi0.47Ba0.06Ti0.98-xV0.02O3 lead-free ceramics.
Structure Correlated Vibrational, Optical, and Electrical Properties of Fe doped Na0.47Bi0.47Ba0.06Ti0.98-xV0.02FexO3.
Piezo-photocatalysis and Pyro-photocatalysis of NBT based nanofibers grown using Electrospinning
Magneto-Dielectric Coupling in NBT-BMO solid solution.